Saturday, August 30, 2008

A Sneak Peek and Labor Day Weekend~

Tomorrow night between 9:00 and 10:00 P.M eastern time
http://www.tdiptmercantile.com/ updates. Here's a picture of my offerings for the month of September. A petite Witch with lots of details and hand-stitching and several small pumpkin make-do's on small vintage spools.

Today my aunt and I went to a local orchard and got lots of peaches. This particular orchard has peaches from July till the middle of September. We try to make several trips during the season. I make peach cobblers and pies and just eat them fresh. They're so good compared to the ones in grocery stores.

Tomorrow our local Fire House has their annual Labor Day weekend Chicken Barbecue fund raiser. My family always gets together, buys the chicken dinners and comes to my house for the meal, we always have such a good time. Lots of food, laughter and talking!

To all of you, I hope you have a wonderful, safe Labor Day Weekend! It's so hard for me to believe we're at the end of the Summer and heading into Fall, my favorite time of the year.

Till next time~Diane~

4 comments:

Dogpatch Primitives said...

Can't wait to see your goodies for the Merc Diane!
Enjoy your Labor Day BBQ!

patty

Dogpatch Primitives said...

forgot to add, peach cobbler is my very favorite, well, peach "anything", but homemade cobbler...mmmm mmm! I'll be right over :)

Tallowberry Primitives and FolkArt said...

Thanks, Patty. And come on down and have lunch with us!

diane

Linda said...

Diane, I have a blog award for you to pick up when you have a sec!!
~Linda
http://simpletresures.blogspot.com/

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net