Thursday, October 30, 2008

Finally....a day off!

Today I took the day off and headed to the mountains to my friend Donna's wonderful Antique shops. The purpose was to take some things I'd made for her Holiday Open House this Saturday, Nov. 1st. Go take a look at her PictureTrail site. Just click the link to Southern Star Antiques under Friends to Visit.

Donna has pictures of the ongoing process of renovating the old house, the current shop in the garage on the property, antiques for sale and her sister shop, Sunny Mountain Antiques. I know you'll enjoy your visit.

After we left Donna's, my Aunt and I had lunch and then visited Blue Moon Antiques, another great stop for Antiques.So my break from sewing today was just what I needed and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Now I'm planning some things to list for sale on my new Selling Blog, hopefully I'll have it ready by sometime next week. If you're not on my email list, let me know and I'll add you so you'll know when I put something on the blog.
My email address: dla53@earthlink.net

And I'll be having my blog "Thank You" give-away coming up soon. I have two things in mind for it and I'm working on the third one now. So the next couple of weeks will be busy, I hope you'll all check back and sign up for the blog give-away.

I've had a fun day but tomorrow it's back to work. Hope you all have a good weekend and don't forget we have to change our clocks back this Saturday night.

Bye for now~Diane

No comments:

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net