Sunday, December 14, 2008

New on Simply Primitives




Appearing tonight on the Simply Primitives website will be this 20" Americana Doll. I thought it was a bit late to offer a Christmas Doll so instead I decided to make one to celebrate the upcoming Americana Holidays. Hope you get a minute to take a look at her, the Simply Primitives link is to the right under "Where to find my Items".

I've finished all my orders that have to be mailed but still have several to do for family and friends. Along with trying to get my own house decorated and doing some baking for people I've been kept very busy. I won't have anything listed on Ebay until after Christmas.

Since I didn't have time to do my Blog Give-Away before Christmas it's going to be first on my agenda for after Christmas and I also plan to start putting a few things on my Selling Blog. I have so many ideas I want to get to after the first of the year...Americana pieces, bunnies and so much more. I hope if you're not on my email list you will email me to be added (dla53@earthlink.net).

I also wanted to remind you that the TDIPT Mercantile update for the 15th of the month will be tonight, be sure to check out all the wonderful offerings there. The TDIPT Blog is a joy to see too. Many of our Artisans are sharing pictures of their fabulous Christmas decorations in their homes, be sure to stop by and take a look at all of the wonderful pictures. The link to both the website and the blog are to the right. I know you'll be happy you took the time to look!

Hope you all have a great week and get your shopping, baking and, in my case, decorating finished up....Christmas is almost here!!!!! ~~Diane

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, wanted to stop by and wish you and yours a Happy Holidays... and Merry Christmas... Hugs, MO

Dogpatch Primitives said...

She is darling Diane!

Merry Christmas dear!

Cookie said...

Hi Diane -
Just popping in to wish you a wonderful and joy-filled Christmas with much love ♥

x0

Tallowberry Primitives and FolkArt said...

Thank you all for the Christmas wishes. You know you're very important in my life and I wish you each a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, healthy New Year!

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net