Saturday, February 14, 2009

Busy..Busy..Busy....

It's been a very busy couple of weeks. I've been working on orders, (Marguerite, your's is the next one, I am working on it!) and making things for my friend Donna's Winter in the Mountains weekend. Her two-day show and sale was a big success, she sold all I took her and a few things of mine she already had plus she sold quite a bit herself (antiques). I've been working on lots of bunny orders, so I haven't had anything on Ebay for almost two weeks and I missed my Simply Primitives deadline so nothing new on there this month.

I'm working on a Spring Doll for Ebay, I needed a break from bunnies. I hope to list her either Sunday or Monday night. I also have something in the works for my selling blog.

After I finish up these things I need to start working on a few things for one of the shops I sell to~Southern Past-Times~in Troutville, VA.

Donna, Southern Star Antiques, is planning to attend a show in Indiana on March
21st, the Olde Homestead Show. It's mainly antiques but they are allowed to include some new so Donna will be taking some of my things with her. If you're in the area, I hope you'll be able to attend. I'll add more about this as the time for it draws nearer. Donna and a couple of her dealer friends are also starting a PictureTrail site together, they plan to list Antique items for sale each month. Can't wait to see what they offer.

Well I need to get back to work, hope you all have a good evening. I'll post a picture of my new doll when I get her finished. Bye for now~Diane

No comments:

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net