Tuesday, May 26, 2009

On Ebay~A New Angel


I finished and listed this Angel Hanger on Ebay tonight. She's listed for 5 days and will end Sunday night at 9:00P.M. Eastern time.
She comes with a different little accent for each season. Pictured above is the Spring heart. There's a star for Summer, a Jack~O~Lantern for Fall and a Snowman head for Winter. I used velcro to attach them so it's very simple to switch them out for the next season. Hope you get a chance to take a look. Simply click on my Ebay link to the right to find her.

I hope you all enjoyed the first long weekend of the Summer season. I cannot believe how quickly the year is zooming by, 7 months from now Christmas will be over!!

Next I'll be working on some things for my friend Donna of Southern Star Antiques to take with her to a show in South Carolina. I'll give you more info on that soon.
Well enjoy the rest of the week.

~Diane

2 comments:

GoldieLoo Woodworks said...

Love this Angel Diane.

PEA said...

Very sweet Angel. I hope you get what she is worth for the work.
Blessings,pea

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net