Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Winding Down

2009 is coming to an end and, like all years, it's had it's highs and lows, professionally and personally. The slow economy that so affected all of us, will, hopefully, start to turn around in the new year. And then in early December I had a procedure done on my heart to correct a heart rhythm problem. With this behind me I'm looking forward to 2010 and a new start.

I have quite a few ideas for new designs and am looking forward to bringing them to you. I also wanted to share some information about a new show, ~Winter in The Valley~ that my friend Donna of Southern Star Antiques is planning. It will include some of the best dealers of Primitive Antiques and Folk Art, the date is February 6th in Fishersville, VA. Click on Donna's link above to go to her Picturetrail site for more information about this highly anticipated show.

I'm working to finish up a little something for the TDIPT Mercantile update on New Year's Eve. I also am working on a new piece for Ebay, hopefully it'll be finished by Sunday evening or early next week.

I want to end this year by thanking all of you who stop by my blog and also my wonderful customers, new and old, who follow me from site to site to see what I'm offering. Without all of you I could not do what I love.
To each of you, my hope for 2010 is that it will be a year filled with laughter, family, friends and good health. Enjoy it, the years go by so quickly.

Happy New Year!

~Diane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read that 2010 is supposed to be a good year filled with creativity. I sure hope so. All my best to you with your health. I too had a health issue in Nov. which left me a little shaken. Funny how we take our good health for granted until we experience a change. Good fortune to us all in the coming year!
Smile, Debbie

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net