Thursday, January 7, 2010

~work in progress~

I've finally started back to sewing. I find it so hard to get back to it this time of year after I've put everything away for Christmas and taken the time to do a few things I might not get to do any other time. I had thought I was going to start with a snow doll but somehow, as you can tell from the picture, it's turning into a rabbit so I'll just go with it and see where it takes me. I probably will not list it on Ebay before Sunday evening.

Things are pretty slow here, once Christmas is over life seems to settle into a quiet rhythm. Thankfully, even though it's been pretty cold for us, we've been having alot of sunny days and I can see how the days are getting just a tiny bit longer in the evenings. I must confess I am looking forward to the longer, warmer days of Spring.

~Diane

No comments:

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net