Tuesday, March 9, 2010

~appearing on ebay tonight~

Tommy (and his big carrot) will appear on Ebay later tonight. For those of you that watched Katie's (with her strawberry) auction last week, this is her brother. You can click on my Ebay link to the right to find my auctions.

Other than sewing on Tommy I've been working on things for the shop and doing a bit of yardwork. There's so much to clean up after our long, cold and snowy winter. I've never seen so many twigs and branches that need to be picked up. We have been having perfect weather for it though, so you won't hear me complaining about it.

Back to my sewing, hope you all have a peaceful evening.

~Diane

4 comments:

Michelle Palmer said...

Adorable!
I just love their sweet, sweet faces~

Janelle Willis Hurt said...

He's wonderful!! Hoping for lots of big bids for you :)

Tallowberry Primitives and FolkArt said...

Thank you Michelle and Janelle, for the compliments and visiting. I appreciate both.

~Diane

pywackit said...

Hi Diane. I just had to pop in and see what you have been up to. Your bunny is precious. Prim perfection.

Cindy

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net