Monday, April 5, 2010

~all in bloom~

For several days we've had very warm weather for early Spring, it's been in the mid and upper 80's. This has made the fruit trees, redbuds, dogwoods and
lilacs burst into full bloom. I took these pictures today.

I don't think you can see them but these white lilacs were full of butterflies this afternoon.
Some of the dogwoods aren't in full bloom quite yet but the redbuds have been gorgeous.
I finished a very whimsical piece today for Ebay. I'll be listing it tomorrow night to end Sunday evening April 11th. Hope you'll get a chance to take a look at her.

Hoping your Spring is full of lots of blooms...

~Diane

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so beautiful!

I saw the Prim magazine in your sidebar, I just bought my copy today. :)

Janelle Willis Hurt said...

soooooo pretty! I miss having all those pretty trees - we had them in Nashville

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net