Sunday, April 18, 2010

~annie~

I finished this little Annie doll today and plan to list her on Ebay. I don't make Annie dolls very often but wanted a little change of pace from rabbits and decided to try one. I'm not sure if I'll get to list her tonight or tomorrow night.

We've had a beautiful, sunny, cool weekend. Our onions, peas and potatoes are up and this weekend the corn, squash, cucumbers and stringbeans went in. It's still a bit too cool and unsettled for the tomato plants but it won't be long.

This week I need to get busy cleaning some windows and washing curtains. I also have a couple of things to sew. Looks like my week is already filling up, it'll be interesting to see how much of this I actually get done!

Hope you all have a productive week....

Diane

2 comments:

Mouse Droppings Folk Art said...

She turned out beautifully...hugs Suzieq

fiddlestixstudios said...

I LOVE this Annie!She's got her own unique style,so adorable!!!
Hugs :-),
~Mandy

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net