Tuesday, April 27, 2010

~spring doings and a witch~

We've been having some cooler weather, clouds and sun with some showers thrown in, in other words...typical Spring weather.
It's been a few busy days around here, I've been sewing, working on some Spring cleaning and on Saturday helped decorate for an outdoor wedding. I've also been trying to get a little bit of yardwork done before it gets so hot.

The sewing I've been doing is for TDIPT Mercantile's update this Friday evening. I think this is the earliest I've ever been ready. I thought maybe you'd like to see what I'm offering.

I know, you're thinking "She must be crazy! It's not even Summer yet and this is a witch!" I agree, but I love fall/halloween dolls and I just had to do make one. I hope you'll visit the Mercantile the night of April 30th for our update.

~Diane

No comments:

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net