Wednesday, August 11, 2010

~an opportunity~

If you'd like a chance to pre-order the new issue of PRIMS magazine, coming October 1st, click the PRIM magazine link to the right.

This is a wonderful magazine full of all kinds of primitive dolls in many different mediums, the above picture is from the new issue. The magazine can be ordered from now until Aug. 25th at a special price with free shipping. I hope you'll check it out, I don't think you'll be disappointed.
I submitted a doll, but she won't appear in PRIMS until the next issue due out in April 2011.

I want to thank all of you that emailed me with kind words about my debut piece on Pfatt Marketplace. She's headed to PA tomorrow to her new home. After finishing that doll, I took a few days off from my sewing. I'm now back at work on a piece for Ebay. Hopefully I'll be listing tomorrow night, if not, it'll be Sunday evening.

The weather continues to be very hot and humid here in Virginia, I'm so longing for the cooler temps of Fall. I know it will be here very soon though, the time just seems to fly by, faster and faster each year.

til next time,

~Diane

No comments:

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net