Thursday, November 4, 2010

~santaland~

I'm up to my elbows in Santa parts, I'm in full-blown Christmas mode now. I'm currently sewing on Santas for the Marketplace update on the 10th. I also have a couple of orders for Santas and I'm trying to update my blog. I'm trying to make it more "Christmasy" looking. I'm also adding some pictures of past Christmas designs I've made.

Most of my time is spent sewing so it takes me quite awhile to get my blog looking the way I want it to look. Hopefully in the next few days the new look will be complete.

We've reached the time of year that everything seems to kick into high gear. There's so much I want to do. Cleaning, baking, sewing, antiquing, shopping...my list is endless! It's a hectic, full-speed-ahead rush until December 25th. But alot of fun!

Hope you all enjoy the mad-dash.

Diane

No comments:

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net