Monday, February 14, 2011

~home is where the heart is~

I hope your Valentine's Day has been a happy one. Valentines, of course, make us think of hearts. With hearts and home in mind I created this more primitive style doll for the Early Work Mercantile update. (Note: she does have hair, wool curls individually stitched in place) This is a more primitive, early style site with needleworks, soaps, dolls and other needful items for your home. I hope you'll take a look, it updates on the first and the fifteenth of the month.

I've wanted to return to some simpler, more primitive dolls for some time. I will continue to make the more finished folk art dolls also. I like both styles and I'm happy to have been asked to join EWM so I can now do both.

Along with ~Home is where the Heart is~ I will also have a rabbit doll. The site should be updated by 10:00 P.M. (eastern time) tonight. If you see something of mine you're interested in just email me.


I'm completing two orders and will hopefully have something finished for Ebay soon.

I'm heading now to get ready for my favorite night of TV, Antiques Roadshow, American Pickers and Cash and Cari.

Enjoy your evening.

~Diane

No comments:

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net