Friday, February 4, 2011

~updates~

I have several things going on right now and just don't get to blog very often. I'm busy finishing up a shop order and an order for a couple of my dolls for a very nice customer.

I've also joined the site Early Work Mercantile. I'll be updating there on the 15th of each month. If you haven't visited this wonderful group of early/primitive artists click on the link in my sidebar and take a look.


I have just about finished my next offering for Ebay. It's a sweet, tiny bunny set that will debut Sunday evening. I'll post a picture here soon.

Also, I wanted to let all of you antique/folk art lovers know about a great show coming up Feb. 12th at the Augusta Expoland in Fishersville, VA. I went to the show last Feb. and it's worth anybodies time to go! There were fabulous primitives with original finishes, lovely folk art and also primitive books and magazines that were offered by some of the vendors. The link for the show is also in my sidebar. It takes you to their site where you can find more info and a list of the vendors and dealers. I hope if you're anywhere in the area you'll go, I know you'll be happy you did.

~wishing you each a happy weekend, mine will be spent sewing~

Diane

1 comment:

Holli~Where The Rooster Crows said...

I wish I lived close enough to check out that show....sounds wonderful.

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net