Tuesday, March 15, 2011

~changes~

I've changed my picture at the top of my blog. I went back through some past designs and came across this heart and egg with the word ~ hope ~ stamped on a tag. I think this piece says Spring.

I'm also going to take a break from online markets. I belong to two and love them both but want a little freedom to get some other things done. I'll still sell on Ebay and may possibly list on Etsy or resurrect my selling blog, we'll see.
I really like the online markets, there are some excellent ones out there. I must say I do think there are too many out there considering the state of the economy, that's just my opinion. Time will tell how many will survive.

I will be returning to my personal favorite, PFATT Marketplace, later this Summer but I think one will be my limit. It really cramps creativity to constantly be struggling to meet deadlines.

I'm working, slowly but steadily, on a larger rabbit for Ebay. She may not be completed until Sunday but I'm enjoying her coming to life. I'll post a picture here when I do get her finished. If you don't receive my email updates and would like to, just send me an email and I'll be happy to add you.

Later this week we're supposed to have temperatures near 80 and I hope to really get going on some much needed cleaning. I feel like my house needs to be turned wrong side out and given a good shaking and airing in the warm Spring breezes!

~Change can be a good thing~

~Diane

No comments:

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net