Sunday, May 8, 2011

Witch Hazel

Witch Hazel debuted on Ebay tonight. Her auction will end Sunday May 15th about 9:00 P.M. eastern time.


I know it's way too early to be making Halloween but I just couldn't resist, it's my favorite season to sew for.

Things have been busy here. I had some special orders to finish and some more Spring cleaning to get finished. I'm still not through with the cleaning, but then can you ever really reach a point you think you're through cleaning?

Our garden seems to be getting off to a good start this year. I hope it continues, I need to can lots of tomatoes since I didn't have many last year. I actually enjoy canning. I love to see the jars filling the pantry shelves.

This week I'll be working on a special ornament as part of the PFATT Group charity auction on Ebay in June. It will be a feather tree full of ornaments designed and made by many of the group members. The auction will benefit breast cancer charities. Look for more about this special auction on the PFATT Blog and member's blogs.

Hoping your week gets off to a productive start.

Diane

1 comment:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

What is a tallowberry and where do I find them?
New follower and just curious.
Enjoy your work and look forward to seeing more.
Linda

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net