Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pumpkin Witch & Hallowe'en Moon~


Sunday night I listed this set on Ebay. Their auction will end
this Sunday evening, hope you can visit them.


I've been busy with my sewing and soon will be busy with the vegetables that are starting to come in. We're getting squash, cucumbers and onions. Soon we'll be picking tomatoes and stringbeans. Then the canning and pickling will start. So I'll be at my sewing machine until the garden
lures me away from it.


Tomorrow, a friend and I will be heading out to check out a new (to us anyway) quilt shop. I never seem to have enough
fabric.


Have a good night,
Diane

2 comments:

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

She's wonderful! All your veggies sound wonderful too!
xx, shell

Tallowberry Primitives and FolkArt said...

Thank you Shell.
You're right about the veggies, fresh out of your own garden can't be beat!

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net