Sunday, September 18, 2011

~Sunday evening~

The last week was a busy sewing week, nothing for Ebay though, hopefully tomorrow evening. I'm working on a pumpkin head angel doll and hope to have her finished tomorrow.


Saturday was spent at Notforgotten Farms's Harvest Gathering. We had a great time! There were wonderful vendors offering primitive folkart and antiques. Lori had the shop filled with so many wonderful pieces. The needlework trunk show had the most gorgeous designs. Visit Lori's blog to see lots of pictures. (Just click on Notforgotten Farm above)


We've had much cooler weather, more fall-like. Much more to my liking than the hot, humid days of late Summer. I hope Fall is here for a long visit.


I'll say goodnight, I need to get to bed so I can get my doll completed tomorrow. Look for her picture here tomorrow evening.


Diane

1 comment:

TheCrankyCrow said...

What a wonderful way to spend a weekend....I saw Lori's photos and would have given any one of my teeth to have been there. A virtual feast for primitive and stitching soul....Wishing you a week filled with blessings...Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net