Tuesday, November 15, 2011

~Christmas Past Dolls~

~Merry~

Tonight I listed the first of a short series of dolls I'll be listing on Ebay. They're in a simpler more primitive style but still with plenty of detail and extras. Merry comes with two ornaments; a strawberry and an Angel. The ornaments can be used on your own tree or be left pinned to Merry. The second doll in the series will be Mr. Jingles, look for him coming soon.

I'm also continuing to work on a special order of several Santas. Needless to say, I'm staying very busy. Hope all is well in your world. Til next time...

Diane

2 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Merry is absolutely charming Diane! I love the simpleness of her....Hope you're doing well...Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Tallowberry Primitives and FolkArt said...

THank you Robin. I hope things are going well with your new venture.

Keep in touch when you can.

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net