Monday, December 26, 2011

The Day After

Yesterday was wonderful, full of family, presents and good food. Our family is large and noisy and includes a wide range of ages...from my newest niece, 3 month old Madeline to my Dad who will be 82 next month. It was a good and happy Christmas.

Today was spent doing a little cleaning and just relaxing. I bought a new computer before Christmas and need to get everything moved from this old computer to the new one. I hope to do that sometime this week then I'll need a little time to adjust and get familiar with it. In January I'll be back to sewing. I'm not sure yet what direction I'll be going in with it but as 2012 unfolds we'll see how things go. I also have plans to submit more dolls for publication and am really looking forward to that. There are other things on the horizon but it's too soon to know if they'll come to be. Time will tell.

Since I'll be working on getting my new computer up and running this may be my last post for 2011. I'd like to wish you all a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year. My wish for 2012 is to see the world settle down, the economy improve and our politicians learning to work together...is this asking for too much? My hope is that it isn't. We'll see.

Enjoy these last days of the old year and let's all welcome the new year with renewed optimism and high hopes for a wonderful 2012.

Diane

1 comment:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Glad to hear you had a good Christmas with family. Ours was quiet and uneventful - which can be a blessing in and of itself at times. Wishing you a new year full of hope and wonder....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net