Sunday, January 22, 2012

~Abigal and Annie~

Finally, I have a doll, my first of 2012, finished.


Things have been very chaotic around here since the holidays and in the past week my Dad has been hospitalized with a dangerous infection. The situation was very serious at first but he seems to be improving now. Since Wednesday morning he's been in the ICU and Step-Down unit of the hospital. Hopefully tomorrow he'll be in a regular room. I had Abigal and her little Annie doll just about finished when he became sick and this afternoon I put the final touches on her and got some pictures. I hope to list her on Ebay tomorrow evening when I return from the hospital.


I hope, as things settle down, to get more dolls completed and listed. I'll preview them here for those who are interested.


Hopefully I can also get back to updating my blog a bit more often.


Wishing you all a good week,

Diane

No comments:

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net