Friday, February 17, 2012

~Little Update~

I'm making progress on the rabbit I've been working on and I'm really enjoying how this one is turning out. She will be the biggest rabbit I've made for a couple of years, about 30 inches tall counting her wired ears.. Her body is completed and her face is finished, I love her expression. I haven't finished her clothes yet. I think by the time she's dressed I will have used four or five different fabrics.

I'm hoping to be able to list her Sunday evening but there's a good chance it won't be until Tuesday. I'm also cleaning and getting ready to have five friends here for lunch Monday. We'll be celebrating one of their birthdays. With my Dad having been in the hospital and now having rehab I've not done much cleaning since before Christmas.

So check back Sunday to see if I've managed to get her finished. Hope you all have a great weekend.


Diane

No comments:

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net