Thursday, May 15, 2014

Things have been very busy here and I've been a very bad blogger. The Spring, so far, has been full of yardwork and sewing and all of life's necessary endeavors (cleaning, laundry, cooking, etc). I've not been listing on Ebay, the fees and the percentage of sales they keep don't quite seem fair. I've had the good fortune of selling all of the dolls I've made on face book, not to mention the orders I've received also. So, for the forseeable future I'll continue to offer the dolls this way. If you've not asked to become "friends" with me please feel free to do so. My face book page can be accessed by clicking the link to the right.

Currently I'm working on an order of fall/Halloween dolls for an antique shop in Ohio, I'll let you know more about this later. It's something I haven't done for quite a while, so when I was approached about it I decided to give it a try. The shop also has a face book page and I'll give you more details on that soon so if you live close enough to visit the shop you can do so.

I just wanted to touch base with those of you that may not use face book so you can know what I've been doing and that I am still making dolls. Hopefully it won't be as long between posts.

~Take care...email if you ever have any questions regarding the dolls.

4 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Morning, glad to hear from you, take care, Francine.

Kevin Marshall said...

Your blog is very much good. I am very much impressed by your blog content; I also come across number of sites, you can also check these are also very much useful for everyone.For information about Web Designing Dubai or Web Designing Karachi please visit website.

Roshan Pandey said...

Hi, tallowberryprimitives.com, You have a greate article, I really like to read this article, Thanks for sharing this article, I hope this article will be help full for your blog reader, if you need to know about Satta Matka then please visit our website

Mohammad Mahtab said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net