Monday, August 18, 2008

I finally made it......

to blogland, that is! My Tdipt friends have been saying for so long, "You need a blog", "It's easy!" and my personal favorite, "If I can do, you can do it!" Well, I'm here to tell you, that's not necessarily so! 'Specially if you're as computer challenged as I am! I can truthfully tell you, if it wasn't for Jamie of ~Peach Street Primitives~ you would not be reading this! So Jamie, a hug and a big thank you to you! Also to Jan of ~Big Brown Dog~ fame, the graphics-whiz of Tdipt, who created my banner and sized it for me to use on this blog, thank you dear Jan. You're always there for us when we need you, which is probably more often than you want!

On this blog I hope to keep you posted as to what I'm up to and new deisgns and where you'll be able to find them. I do hope you'll check back often, I'm going to try to post regularly. I know from my own experience that it can be disappointing to go to your favorite blog and find it hasn't been updated for weeks.

I'm also planning a drawing in the not to distant future. I haven't decided if it'll be a Fall-themed or Christmas-themed prize......maybe both! We'll see how my time goes. If you have a preference, let me know.

Well I need to get to work, I have a couple of orders demanding my attention. So, till next time....

Diane

11 comments:

Jamie Lott said...

Yay for you Diane!! I am so proud of ya!

Patti said...

Congratulations Diane! Welcome to blogland! You'rE blog looks great and I can't wait to see more!
Blessings, Patti

Nancy Malay said...

Wonderful blog, Diane! I love the banner Jan created....I'll be back to visit often!! Nancy

Briar Rabbit Primitives said...

Diane, your blog is lovely! Jan & Jamie are Great Friends to have! Ummm...did I read something about a "Drawing?" Go ahead & sign me up now! hehehe Hugs, Starla :)

Dogpatch Primitives said...

Good for you Diane, and so sweet of Jamie to help you!

Tallowberry Primitives and FolkArt said...

Thank you all, my friends. I'm happy to finally be in Blogland with you all.

Cookie said...

Yipee.... look at you go, girl!
I'll gitcha added tout de suite :)

Lookin gooooood !!

Bittersweet Pastimes said...

Your blog is looking great, Diane! So glad to see you got it going. We've got some very helpful sisters in TDIPT, don't we?
Deb :)

Cookie said...

I think it should be working to leave comments, Diane -

And isn't it about time for installment #2? ♥

7_Crows_Hollow said...

Welcome from one newbieblogger to another! Great job - lookk forward to more!!!

~Tonya said...

Welcome to Blog-Land Diane! Glad to see you took the plunge! It is a piece of cake, once you get it.

Your blog looks wonderful and so nice of Jamie and Jan to help you out.

Have FUN with your blog and Thank you for stopping by.

Blessings,
~Tonya

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net