Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My current Ebay listing.




I just wanted to share a picture of my current Ebay listing. It ends Sunday evening. I have plans to list a Witch Doll next, but it's been a very busy week so we'll see.

Tonight I was at my sewing group meeting. We're making jumpers for little girls and shorts for little boys. They'll be going to Africa for children orphaned by the Aids epidemic. I debated about joining the group, I thought, "Well you sew so much anyway, and don't seem to have enough hours in the day now". But it was something I really wanted to participate in and I'm very glad I did join the group. As the saying goes, You can find time to do what you want to do! We have so much fun, lots of talking, a bit of snacking and we have accomplished so much. We have over 150 jumpers made and I don't even know how many pairs of shorts! So we're having fun and have alot to show for our efforts, too. I'm very glad I made the decision to join.

Til next time....Diane

5 comments:

7_Crows_Hollow said...

Diane, I'm so impressed with the work your church is doing for those children. I know your efforts are much appreciated!!! WAY TO GO!!

I love your pumpkinhead - best of luck!

Peach Street ~ Jamie said...

Lookin good, lookin good indeed! ;)

~ Jamie

Cookie said...

Looking gooood :)
I gotcha linked too, Diane

Nancy Lee Malay said...

You have such a big heart, Diane! I can just see those beautiful little children in your wonderful jumpers and shorts!!!!!!!!! I hope to get more fabric sent off to you one of these days,

Nanyc

listeasy said...

One of the quickest ways to make money online is by using ebay. As you know, ebay is a huge auction site and gets millions of visitors per day. Selling on eBay can be a little confusing your first time out. The key to selling on eBay is to stay focused on what works. There are so many distractions to the first time seller but if you stay focused on the fundamentals you will do well. Learn more with List Easy