Monday, September 15, 2008

A Thank you and what's going on...

It's been over a week since I've had time to post....a very busy week!

First, I'd like to thank everyone that visited and/or placed bids during the Miracles for Mallory Auction. I don't know a total yet but I do hope we raised lots of money to help out this very worthy cause.


I finished two pieces for Simply Primitives( http://www.simplyprimitives.com/artisans/tallowberry.html ) update. Hope you get a chance to go take a look at the fabulous offerings from all the artists. My two pieces are a Snowman Hanger and a small Snowman Make-Do.


TDIPT Mercantile also updated last night, http://www.tdiptmercantile.com/ There are lots of wonderful pieces being offered by the artists that update on the 15th. I already see some SOLD signs!


I finished some pieces last week for one of the shops I sell to and now I'm working on some for my friend Donna of Southern Star Antiques. She's having a Fall Open House this Saturday. You can go to her PictureTrail site and see the ongoing renovation of her shop and pictures of items for sale. Donna has some of the most wonderful Antiques. Her link is:



I also have a new design I'm working on for Ebay, I'm not sure yet when I'll get her listed, I'll let you know.


Well, this catches you up on what I've been doing, hopefully it won't be so long until my next post. 'Til then....


~Diane~


1 comment:

Dogpatch Primitives said...

I'm thankful for all the supporters of the charity auction as well Diane!

Lovely offerings....and what fun to be getting ready for an Autumn Open House! Wish I could come :)


thanks for stopping by my blog!

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net