Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall is in the air!

Fall began today and it definitely is starting to feel like Fall. I love the cooler days and even cooler nights. Our leaves haven't started changing yet but soon will. The glorious reds, golds and oranges, it's always so beautiful this time of year.

I have a few pumpkins from our garden but haven't bought any mums yet. I'm looking forward to adding some bronze and yellow mums to my pumpkins and gourds. I tend to do more decorating with "Fall" colors and things instead of Halloween colors and decorations. I hope to get my outside decorating finished by the weekend.

I'm working on a piece for Ebay. At first she didn't seem to want to work out but I've spent most of today working on her and I have to say she's really turning out even better that I hoped. I plan to list her tomorrow night, I'll try to post a picture tomorrow of her. By the way, I'm still trying to get the pictures figured out, they are all too small!

I'm also trying to get something finished for the Mercantile, it updates on the 1st of Oct. but we have to have a pictures ready by the 25th or 26th. It doesn't leave me much time, so I'll say good-night and get back to my sewing.

Til tomorrow.....~Diane~

No comments:

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net