Thursday, January 22, 2009

ALMOST READY TO OPEN

I've been doing some work on my selling blog tonight, I plan to have several things offered on there this weekend. There will be bunnies and Americana things for sale. I hope you'll be there for my new venture.

If you have any requests for designs you'd like to see, please feel free to offer them. You can also sign up for my email list to be notified when I offer new items. (The link to email me is below the Welcome above.)

I hope you'll get a chance to check out our TDIPT Blog. I added a delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter cookie recipe on there yesterday and the directions for using it as a gift mix. They're simple to make and worth the time too!

It's finally warming up a bit around here (central Virginia), and I must say it feels good. We had some terribly cold weather since Christmas, not as bad as alot of you, but plenty cold for us.

Hope you'll get a chance to stop by this weekend and see my offerings on my "selling blog". The link for it and the TDIPT blog are to the right.

Hope you have a great weekend~enjoy it~ Diane

No comments:

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net