Monday, January 19, 2009

Valentine Rabbit



Tonight I listed this Valentine Rabbit on Ebay. The auction will end next Monday night at 7:50p.m. (eastern time). Hope you get to take a look at her.

I seem to be hung up on rabbits since Christmas, maybe it has something to do with the miserably cold weather we've had recently. Possibly, subconsciously anyway, I think it'll bring Spring's warm, soft days to us quicker. Whatever the reason, bunnies seem to be multiplying here, I sold ten of my Cupboard Bunny's I had listed on Simply Primitives this month. I'm very thankful for each order, I didn't know how things would sell after Christmas. We hear such dire warnings about the economy, in a way I think it brainwashes us into believing every little bit of bad news we hear. Anyway, I've been pleasantly surprised with sales since the holidays ended.

As soon as I can finish my Bunny orders, I want to finally get something listed on my selling blog. If you'd like to be added to my mailing list to be notified when I do get it going just drop me an email at dla53@earthlink.net

Well, I need to get off the computer and get ready for bed, when you're producing so many bunnies you need your rest! Take care and keep warm~Diane

1 comment:

Doreen Frost said...

What a little lovely bunny!!!

Congrats on the orders!!!!!

:)Doreen

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net