Sunday, February 22, 2009

A New Listing

Tonight, on Ebay, I listed this Patriotic Bunny Head on a Wooden Block. Hope you get a chance to take a look at him.

Ebay ended my Spring Doll listing early because I had in my description that I accept checks and money orders. They no longer want their sellers to accept any payment but PayPal. Just wanted to explain why she disappeared so suddenly.
A week from today will be March 1st, that means TDIPT Mercantile will be updating next Saturday night. I hope to have a couple of new pieces listed. March will be TDIPT Mercantile's second birthday. We have lots of things planned for all of you, so I do hope you'll join us for the celebration.
Hope you all have a wonderful week.
~Diane

1 comment:

bayrayschild said...

You never dissapoint!
Always great creations come from you!

Congrats on you being featured on "Today's Primitive Home"!

Audrey

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net