Sunday, February 1, 2009

New on my Selling Blog



I just listed this piece tonight on my Selling Blog, hope you get a minute to check her out.

I'm working on some orders this week, I need to get them finished because I have the Simply Primitives update on the 15th of this month.

I received an email last night from Andra Evans, the Associate Editor of Today's Primitive Home website, letting me know my Chubby Americana Bunny, that's currently on Ebay, has been featured on their website. I hope you can check them out, they have some amusing Editorials and feature Primitives from some really fabulous Artists. I'm very honored they've chosen something of mine to feature. I've added their link under "Friends to Visit". The entry featuring my Bunny is dated January
29th.

Have a "good night"~Diane

No comments:

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net