Friday, March 13, 2009

For Simply Primitives Update

Simply Primitives will update March the 15th. I'll be offering 5 different Cupboard-Tuck Dolls. They're small, the tallest is the bunny that measures a bit over 12", the rest are all around 9" tall and all are 5" wide. I added lots of trims and detail work to these. Pictured below is a Spring Bunny and a Summer Patriotic Girl. I have a Snowman for Winter and 2 different Fall dolls, a Halloween piece and one called Harvest Gatherings.

I hope you enjoy these, they're priced at 18.00 each plus 4.50 for priority mailing. I will combine shipping on orders of more than one. Hopefully I can get a few on my Selling Blog soon.

It's cold here again and some light snow has been falling. We went through the coldest part of Winter with no snow and now have had two in the last ten days or so, go figure! Anyway, it's a good day to stay in and make a big pot of potato soup and bake a cake. Hope your weekend is a good one~Diane

3 comments:

Doreen Frost said...

Love the cupboard tucks! It's cold here too...18* right now....but now snow..it's sunny..so that's a plus..:)

Have a wonderful day,
Doreen

Doreen Frost said...

I meant to say..NO snow...sorry :)

Doreen

~Tonya said...

So very sweet!! Love the tucks! It has been so nice here and we are in for nicer weather and I hope it stays!

Have a great day Diane.

Hugs,
~Tonya

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net