Thursday, March 19, 2009

Olde Homestead Show

My friend, Donna Smith of Southern Star Antiques, will be in Richmond, IN this weekend taking part in the Olde Homestead Antique Show. Although it's a show for primitive Antique dealers, they are allowed to bring a percentage of new to put in their booth. So I've been working on some things for Donna to take with her, a bit more primitive than most of my work lately. I must say I've thoroughly enjoyed the more primitive designs. While making a couple of large, very primitive hearts an idea popped into my head and it will be my next Ebay offering. I'll post a picture here when I get it finished.

To find find out more about the show, the dealers that are participating and some wonderful pictures from last year's show, click on the link to the right for "Cows in the Creek". And, if you are in the area I hope you get to attend the show. Donna's shop name is Southern Star Antiques. If you do get to go...Enjoy it!

~Diane

No comments:

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net