Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring Bunnies on Ebay


I listed this pair of Spring Bunnies tonight on Ebay. It's a five day listing and will end Thursday April 9th at 9:20 P.M. eastern time. My Ebay link is to the right.

Things have been really busy here, it seems I always have a deadline. I'm really making an effort to finish two orders I have and the Simply Primitives update is coming quickly too. So if I don't post here for a few days you'll know why.

I also need to do some Spring cleaning, the weather is perfect for it, sunny days with pleasant temperatures, ideal for throwing open the windows and letting the fresh air in. So we shall see just what I get accomplished in the upcoming week.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, I hope your weather is as delightful as our's is here in Virginia.~Diane

1 comment:

~Tonya said...

Such a sweet bunny pair, Diane. Things are busy here too. Never enough time. I have been working on my dreaded taxes.

I wish spring would come here, we did get some snow last night, but it could have been worse.

Good luck with your deadlines...I don't like deadlines.

Have a great day.
Hugs,
~Tonya

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net