Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Blessings

Tonight on Ebay I've listed this girly little Spring Blessings Bunny Angel, I hope you can take a minute to check it out. My Ebay link is to the right. Here's a picture of her.

It was a gorgeous Spring day here today. My crabapple and redbud trees are blooming and the Dogwoods are ready to burst into bloom, it's truly a beautiful time of year with all the trees and shrubs reawakening.
I've managed to get one order finished and mailed this week and am hoping to finish up another by the first of next week for a very patient, wonderful customer of mine. I also am working on 2, maybe 3 (if I'm lucky!!) bunnies for the Simply Primitives update on April 15th. Maybe I'll get a chance to post a picture of them here late in the weekend or first part of next week.

I'm also hoping to go next week with a friend of mine to Notforgotten Farm to visit Lori and see what new goodies she has. It's always so much fun and Winnie and I usually also go to 1 or 2 Antique shops and, of course, have lunch. There's a great Italian restaurant not too far from Lori's where we usually eat. I'll tell you about my trip and any goodies I find later.

I hope each of you has a wonderful Easter weekend, enjoy the time with your family and friends.

Til next time~Diane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you, Happy Happy Easter!!! Love your Bunny, she is just darling. Hugs, MO

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net