Monday, November 9, 2009

New Santa Hanger


I listed this Santa Hanger tonight on my Ebay page. I love making these Santas, they're perfect to hang on an old cupboard or piesafe door, add to a wreath or even hang on the end of a kitchen cabinet for a bit of Christmas cheer.
I hope you can check him out, the auction ends next Monday night at 8:00 P.M. eastern time.

I'm working away on the sewing machine trying to finish a couple of pieces for Simply Primitives update on Nov. 15th (or the night before).

If you're not already on my email list and would like to be, just click on my email address above and request to be added. I have lots more new Christmas I'm hoping to get done and if you'd like to know when and where I'm offering new pieces my email notes are the best way to find out.

Hope you all have a great week, I'll be sewing up a storm.

~Diane

No comments:

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net