Wednesday, May 12, 2010

~working away...~

on my next doll.

I had thought I would have this doll finished and listed by last night. But it's been a stubborn one. First it was going to be a boy, then a girl, then a boy and on and on. Finally it's been decided and now I'm hoping I will have it finished and ready to list by tomorrow evening. Which is it...a boy or a girl...I'm not telling. When I do get "it" finished I'll post a picture here for you to see.

I don't know why this doll has been so stuborn, maybe it's me and not the doll. Could be it's the doll-maker's equivalent of "writer's block". I just know it happens periodically.

I haven't forgotten about my selling blog, I have several things I've been working on for an update. I hope you'll keep checking back for a date for the update, I'll be posting it here.

Back to my difficult doll!

~Diane

2 comments:

Doreen Frost said...

OH Diane..I know just what you are going through...and believe me..it's the doll..sometimes they are very stubborn and insistent on who they wish to be..makes for difficult dressing from time to time..I've had more than one acquirement with a doll I can tell you that :)

Can't wait to see this stubborn mystery doll :)

Have a great day,
Doreen

Tallowberry Primitives and FolkArt said...

That's what I was thinking too, Doreen, I just knew it had to be the doll's fault and not mine! But I did want to be fair about it.

Hopefully tonight "it" will make it's debut. Thanks for visiting.

Diane

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net