Wednesday, July 21, 2010

~change~

I thought it was about time for a blog background change, something a bit more appropriate for the fall dolls I've been making. July is dwindling down, August is almost upon us, so I thought it would be a good time for a new look.

In between canning tomatoes and working on a final crock of pickles I've been sewing on another doll. I'm thinking of naming her Starry Jack. I hope to list her tomorrow night and will post a picture of her here.

Hope you're all staying cool, it's still in the mid 90's to around 100 degrees here and almost no rain, except for a couple of brief showers. Before long, there will be changes in the weather also and we'll shift to the shorter, cooler days of Autumn. For me, this will be a welcome change.

~Diane

No comments:

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net