Friday, July 23, 2010

~starry jack~

Starry Jack is finally ready to make her appearance on Ebay tonight. I finished her late yesterday afternoon, too late to get my pictures taken. Her auction will be for 5 days only, ending Wednesday July 28th. I hope you enjoy seeing her, she turned out so cute. The next in the Jack family is a petite witch.


If you can make it, you ought to try to go to the Summer in the Valley Antique and Folk Art show tomorrow in Fishersville, VA. It promises to be a great way to spend a hot Saturday. The link with all the info is in the sidebar to the right, simply click on the Summer in the Valley picture and it will take you to Donna and Linda's site for the show. I wish I was going but I won't be able to this time, hopefully I'll be there for the Winter in the Valley Show.

Wishing you all a good weekend...

~Diane

No comments:

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net