Saturday, August 27, 2011

~update~

It's been a while since I posted.


I've been looking at my blog and trying to decide if I wanted to continue with it. I really don't know if many people are keeping up with blogs anymore. Facebook and Twitter seem to get so much attention. (I've been trying to post all of my new listings on Facebook). I have favorite blogs like so many of you and I've noticed many of the ones I follow just aren't updated very often anymore. I really miss reading what my favorite designers and friends are up to.


I'm going to try to keep mine going but simplify it. Hopefully you'll like the "new" look. I may make a few more changes, we'll see.


I am putting the finishing touches on my first witch of the season and plan to list her on Ebay tomorrow evening. Hopefully Irene will be a distant memory by then.


Diane

4 comments:

Hanni said...

I do hope you will continue doing your blog, I am enjoying to look at it whenever I have the time. I am a blogger and I don't do twitter or facebook.

Wolfie said...

I know I may not do the same crafts that you do, but I really enjoy reading your blog and seeing what you are up to. I do follow quite a few blogs, ranging from quilters and patchworkers, embroiderers, cardmakers and other crafters of all sorts...I love reading blogs and I get so much inspiration from them. I do not use Facebook that much, I have a few friends and my family there, but that is it. I do worry about splitting my focus too much...I already do that with my crafting...love too many different things...but that is better than not liking anything...right? :) Keep up the good work!

Tallowberry Primitives and FolkArt said...

Thank you both for your comments. My main reason for using FB is to advertise my Ebay listings. I have picked up a couple of good customers that way.

I love the blogs and do hope to continue with mine. I appreciate your visits, I've met some truly wonderful, kindred spirits through "blogging".

~Diane

Aimee Jeffries said...

I barely use twitter, I do use Facebook a lot but it's hard to keep up with sometimes. I love my blog reader, it is my favorite time of the day to sit down and enjoy blogs whether they are kept up on daily, or monthly etc. I don't think blogs will go away any time soon :)

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net