Sunday, August 28, 2011

Witch Listing

Sometimes a doll just seems to turn out better than I expect and this is one of them. I love her!



I'll be very busy this week sewing for Notforgotten Farm's Fall Gathering. Witches, pumpkin heads and harvest moons are being sewn, stuffed and dressed. If you're anywhere near Lori's place on September 17th you should definitely come by. It's a great blend of folk Art, antiques, fabric, patterns, etc. Lori's shop will be open and others will be offering their wares in the yard. It promises to be fun, hope the weather cooperates.

Hope we have a calmer week weather-wise!

Diane

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hi Diane I have been following your blog for sometime now and I just wanted you to know I love your work and your witch doll came out beautiful.

Peace and Blessings
Cheryl..Snatch JOY~!

Tallowberry Primitives and FolkArt said...

How sweet, thank you Cheryl. Hope you have a wonderful week.

Take care.
Diane

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net