Friday, October 14, 2011

Done with Fall....


and ready to move on to Holiday/Winter designs.


There's a Snowgirl on the drawing board with hopes she will be completed and listed on Ebay by this Sunday evening but more likely Tuesday night (if the sewing doesn't go as quickly as I had hoped). I had planned to list a doll this week but there's been alot going on. I have two Aunts, one has had foot surgery and the other knee replacement. I've been trying to help out a bit with cooking, pet sitting, etc.
Now they're both on the mend and I'm ready to get back to my dolls.


I'll be posting a picture of the Snowgirl when she's completed so check back soon. Hope you all have a great Fall weekend.


Diane

1 comment:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Hope your aunts mend soon...And even though I don't want to think winter, I'll be anxious to see your new designs! Have a great weekend! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net