Wednesday, October 26, 2011

~Sewing away~

I'm working on my first Santa of the season. This one will be for Ebay. I've had a customer to contact me about making her 4 Santas, one for each of her grandchildren. She wants me to use some vintage items on each Santa, the hunt for these is proving to be alot of fun. I'll share pictures when the Santas are completed.

(a picture of some of my decorating from last year)


With Halloween almost here I'll be in serious Christmas-sewing mode. I hope you'll stop by periodically to see my newest offerings.

Diane

2 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Wow....wish I were on that lady's gift list! ;o) Bet they'll be wonderful! We woke to our first flurries here....Yikes....I don't like snow on my pumpkins. ;o) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Tallowberry Primitives and FolkArt said...

Gosh Robin, snow flurries already? I wouldn't want snow on my pumpkins either, we haven't even had frost on ours yet.

I think these Santas will be fun but it's alot of work trying to find small things priced well enough to use with them. I will say I am enjoying it though!

Have a good weekend, hope it's not too cold for you.

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net