Saturday, October 29, 2011

~This Weekend~

I often think about how crazy my life can be, like now. Wishing you all a Happy Halloween at the same time I'm trying to finish up my first Santa of the season. But for all of you that do what I do you know that's the way it goes. My house is currently decorated with pumpkins, gourds and orange berry wreaths but in my sewing area the fabrics are reds, greens, burgundy, etc.

I do hope to finish my Santa and have him listed on Ebay by Tuesday evening, I had hoped for a Sunday listing but this week has been too hectic to get him finished. So be looking for my ~Joy is the Spirit of Christmas~ Santa and Snowchild set.

The leaves are gorgeous here, some have already fallen in our steady rain we had overnight and there are many more yet to change color. The acorns and walnuts have fallen from the trees and if the squirrels know more than we do we'd better be prepared for quite a winter! Next year we'll have oak and walnut trees popping up in odd places.

I hope you all do have a safe, happy Halloween, enjoy it!

Diane

1 comment:

TheCrankyCrow said...

I'd be so confused....wait....I already am!!! One holiday at a time is all I can handle these days.... ;o) Wow - our leaves have been gone for weeks already now....we had our first glimpse of snow too - but, luckily, it moved on without lingering here. Wishing you a wonderful weekend - and the merriest of Halloweens! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net