Sunday, July 1, 2012

After the storm

We were hit by that terrible wind Friday night. Our electricity went off at 10:00 p.m. and didn't come back on until almost 4:00 a.m. this morning. Thirty hours without air conditioning in this heat is no fun! I'm very grateful to have it back on and I truly feel sorry for those still waiting and those working in this heat to restore power.

Today, my top priority was getting my house back in order, laundry, dishes and bathrooms needed my attention. Therefore I did not get any sewing done this weekend. The doll I'm working on, Brown Eyed Susan, will be ready for Ebay Tuesday evening. I'll be posting her picture here and on Facebook. That is, of course, if we have no bad storms between now and then.

Diane

No comments:

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net