Saturday, September 27, 2008

For TDIPT Mercantile

Well I hope you all are having an enjoyable weekend. Ours has been rainy, but that's ok, we needed rain.


I finished up this sweet Autumn Angel for the Mercantile update on the night of Sept. 30th. I had hoped to complete a couple of things, but time didn't allow for it. Maybe next month.


Also, since my pictures here are so lousy, I'm also including the link for her slideshow: http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h62/tallowberry/?action=view&current=9a8fa650.pbw

Hope you enjoy the little sneak peek.


I'm on to something new for Ebay next and also have a couple of orders to get done. I probably won't start on these until Monday. Tomorrow I'm making dinner for my Aunt's birthday. We'll have baked chicken, the last of the squash and stringbeans from the garden, potato salad and lemon meringue pie. Making all of this won't leave me with any sewing time until Monday.


I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend, get out and enjoy the Fall weather, winter will be here before you know it!


Take care.....Diane

1 comment:

Jamie Lott said...

Blog is lookin' good Diane!!!

Jamie

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net