Monday, October 6, 2008

Working, working and.....working!!!

I'm working like crazy to be ready for all my deadlines that are quickly coming up! I have two this Friday the 10th. Simply Primitives and The Primitive Gathering (my first month for this one), both will update on the 15th. I'm trying to get at least two different things for each site.

I'm also finishing up a special order Santa for a dear, sweet lady in CA. Annnnd......, as if this isn't enough, I'm finishing up a snowman head sitting on a red woolfelt top-hat for Ebay! I hope to list him tomorrow night. I like how he's turning out, he's going to be perfect to use possibly as part of a centerpiece for your holiday table or sitting on the island in your kitchen. I can just picture him sitting in the middle of an evergreen wreath with "iced" berries and glittered snowflakes, it would be perfect actually for the entire winter. He's done in reds and greens, Christmas colors but no Christmas prints.

Then this Sunday we have a family reunion coming up. I'm doing some baking for this. I'm going to make tiny bite-size carrot cakes with cream cheese frosting and Black Bottoms. They are sooo good! Chocolate cake, cream cheese-chocolate chip filling and finished off with a caramel glaze! I might also make some bite-size brownies with peanut butter frosting, so yummy! I enjoy baking, I always have. So this will be a pleasure...not a chore.

I need to head to bed so I can get up early and get to work. I'll be sending out a mailing about my different updates, so if you're not already on my email list just drop me a request at dla53@earthlink.net and I'll get you added.

So, goodnight my friends, talk to you again soon.

~Diane~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a busy busy girl!!! MMMMM, I will take some of those mini carrot cakes... Hugs, MO

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net