Saturday, September 26, 2009

Featured Artist


For the month of October I'm the featured artist on Moondog Cottage's Blog . I hope you'll check out Sheri's blog for the story and pictures about me. You can also read about Debbie Goodwin of The Secret Garden, Debbie is the featured "Women's Business" of the month. I think you'll enjoy reading about her business and seeing her wonderful pictures.

I'm finishing up an order and also working on my things for the TDIPT Mercantile update this Wednesday night. I also have a witch I would like to offer on Ebay this week. I think she'll be my final Halloween listing for this Fall. I really hate having to stop making Halloween and Fall items, this is my absolute favorite time of the year to design for.

I do have a couple of Santa and snowmen designs that I'm thinking about, so look for those real soon.
I also wanted to let you know the TDIPT Group has a special treat we've been working on most of the year, it's almost ready to unveil, so keep checking back. I'll be posting about it in the very near future.

I hope you're all having a great weekend, it's pouring rain as I sit here typing. Come to think of it..it's perfect for staying in and sewing!

~Diane

No comments:

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net