Sunday, June 13, 2010

~reminder~

Tonight is the start of the TDIPT Ebay Group Launch, Best in Show. Look for lots of great pieces offered for your bidding pleasure thoughout the upcoming week. I'll be listing my doll probably Tuesday evening. Below is a peek at part of the set.
So I hope you'll be able to check out all the wonderful pieces that will be showing up. Simply type TDIPT in your Ebay search bar to find them.

My Uncle Sam I thought I would have finished by now and listed on Ebay just didn't work out, so I'm not sure what I'll be sewing on next but I'll keep you updated.

This week I'll start freezing squash, they promise to be very prolific again this year...I'd be glad to share!

~Diane

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You make lovely dolls - I love the chubby appearance! So pretty!

XOXO Jess

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net